Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Word Bearers at WarGamesCon 2013

So the Word Bearers went out to WarGames Con a couple weeks ago, and I had a lot of fun.  I ended up 3-4, and was doing well at the end of the first day, placing among the top 5 tables of the Rogue Trader bracket, but then two near-tablings Day 2 dropped me down significantly.  I'll go over the games in another post, but for now, I wanted to just showcase the army, most notably because the lighting in the tournament hall is far better than my apartment's.

Full Army shot


My Warlord HQ - Khorne Chaos Lord on a Juggernaut with the Axe of Blind Fury.  I love this guy!

One of the two CSM squads I took.  Unmarked, double-melta, with a Rhino.  I don't know why people say transports are dead, they did amazingly well for me.

The second CSM squad, as well as my Allied Daemon Prince.  The model is intentionally generic, and for the tournament, he was a DP of Nurgle, in the Heavy Support slot.

One of my two Maulerfiends.  The other maulerfiend picture is, unfortunately, blurred.

Allied Great Unclean One and a squad of Plaguebearers, all painted with the tutorial I posted on this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment